Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

ToiToi

Plan - ToiToi
1)  Greet and Meet
2)  Break Into Groups
3)  Read Books
(Introduction)
Yesterday ToiToi came to our school. They came to our school to show their new part 11 of the book. They inspired us to try and write more stories or more drawings to publish into ToiToi.

(Greet and Meet)
Yesterday ToiToi came to our school. They introduced themselves to us which was exciting. The only workers I knew were Jo, Michelle and Mona. Konzay from room 12 came up because 1 of his stories was published in the book, the story was called ''My Friend Dominic". I liked the story because it showed how much Konzay really missed Dominic which was great because it shows a real friendship. 

(Break Into Groups)
When we finished introducing ourselves we got into groups. In my group it was Madisyn, Diego, Musika and Tyresse. Our story-teller was Jo which had an a amazing accent. I asked her is she British, she said yes. I was so happy to meet a real British person. I think that she was a great worker because she told us to say what ever we thought about the story. 

(Read Books)
The stories in the book that we read was Blue, Fireworks, Phoenix, The Fall and The Bridge.  In my group we did 2 medals and a mission. My favourite part about the whole thing was when I asked Jo has she met the queen, she said ''no but she has passed me with her family''. When she said that I just freaked out while Madisyn was embarrassed. 

(Conclusion)
When ToiToi went I thought to myself that was going to write a story to publish to ToiToi!
Marked By: Kotipi

2 comments: