Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

My Recount

(Introduction)
On the 1st Wednesday of the school holidays my mum, my brother and I went to Bungee Jump. We went to Bungee Jump because we finished cleaning our house.

(Paid for Bungee Jump)
When my mum told my brother and I that we were going we were so EXCITED!!! My mum paid for my brother and I to jump because she had the money. While my brother and I were waiting in line with our mum, I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. The line that we were waiting in was small in the front but as it went longer I felt nervous. I worried that if I jump the ropes might break but my mum said it won't. 

(Bungee Jumping)
After waiting in line for 10 minutes it was my brother and I's turn to Bungee Jump. I could tell that my brother was feeling brave because when the worker said "You 2 here please" my brother ran but I just walked.  The first thing that the worker said to me before he strapped me up was "How old are you?", I said 9 years old. When he finished strapping me with the ropes he counted down from 5 then I jumped. 

(Bought Food)
After we bungee jumped we bought Subway. I had a bread called Grain bread, but when I go to Subway I usually get White bread but Grain bread was okay. My brother and I got Oreo milkshakes that were really yummy. 

(Conclusion)
I felt so excited and so happy when going to bungee jump. I wish that I went back to bungee jump so that I can experience that feeling again which was flying. I also wish that it lasted longer. I had a great time bungee jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment