Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

The Last Game





"I didn't know that this would happen" I said.

9 hours previously

I invited Morgan to come play video games with me on Saturday. We had picked out the newest arrivals of games at JB - HIFI. 1 game we chose was called the The Last Knight, another we also chose was called Battlefield 4, there were so much! We were so excited to play the games. While I waited for Morgan to come I was assembling all the snacks and refreshments we would eat and drink while we were playing. 10 minutes later Morgan arrived at our house with the most deafening knock on the door and shouting "Come On Open The Door!". So I went and opened it. Morgan then said "Are you excited to play Battlefield 4 and the rest of the games?, I replied by saying "Of Course I Am. 

A few minutes later we started playing the games that we bought and man the were AWESOME!!! Then the last game we played was called WATCH OUT! Morgan and I were surprised by the title of the game but we thought it was going to be exciting! As we were putting the disc of the game into the game console we realised something odd. The game had scratches all over the game disc, and it also said WARNING DO NOT PLAY, I was kinda afraid when I read that. As we played the game we fell asleep. When we woke up we realised that we didn't fall asleep, we got transferred from the human world into the game world. Morgan then tried shouting and screaming to get our parents attention but it didn't work.


Later we heard voices saying "Finish the tasks". Morgan and I did not understand what Finish the tasks meant but we tried to figure it out. Soon we found this obstacle course that we thought was one of the tasks that we had to complete. The obstacle course looked really challenging, it had chainsaws to run through, tables you have to jump across, it was really hard to get through. Once Morgan and I finished the obstacles we heard another voice saying " You have 2 more tasks to do". Morgan and I were so happy because we were thinking that if we finish all our tasks we might get to go back home!


As we were looking for the next task, Morgan found a shell. The shell had the most appealing patterns we have ever seen. I then blew the shell and Morgan and I fell and slept. When Morgan and I awoke we realised we were back home in the human world. We were so happy to back home. As we saw our parents we RUSHED into their arms and hugged them. Next time we see that game we won't play it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kate, your story is very interesting but exciting at the same time. My favourite part in the story is when you did the obstacle course but in the game... Great work!

    ReplyDelete