Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Hip Hop With Jess!

Today we did Kiwi Sport, the kind of sport we did was Hip Hop dance. Our mentor/coach was Jess, she was awesome at showing us the moves! My favourite part about the whole dance was the last bit which was the Shoot/Hype.

If I were to vote who was the best to memorised  the dance (except for Jess) I would say Agueer because every time I look at her we both know the dance! We are going to do Hip Hop on Tuesdays for the next 6 weeks. I am going to be excited to memorise more Hip Hop dances!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kate, my favourite dance move is the shoot as well. I had a fun time dancing and I can't wait to dance again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kate, I would have to agree with Limiteti and say that the shoot was my favorite move. My first medal for you is because you used interesting words like memorized. My mission for you though is to just write a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agueer for the positive comment! I will try to add more detail for my writing in the future.

      Delete
  4. cool story but it is long keep it up

    ReplyDelete