Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

The SURPRISE




                                               I walk through the door 
                                   with a big ROAR
                               Mums eating breakfast
                                     but I just ignore
                                                 I looked in the pantry
                                 and guess what I saw
                                A really cute puppy 
                                  that I just adored 
                                  I closed my eyes
                               and my face was wet
                             I woke up from a dream
                          and it was not what it seemed
                                   
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment