Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

My Story Leave

I had a story yesterday which was called Leave. It is talking about a normal girl who's mum has to leave to go to the army. The setting was at home , the characters were mum, Jade and dad. There was something really naughty that Jade did, Jade stole her mums army hat and hid it. I think that the author is saying that we should respect our parents orders because it might be better for us.

The reason why Jades mum is going is because she is going to build a school where she is going. I think that Jades mum is doing a very good thing for other countries and hers. At the end Jade was sad to see her mum leave but she also knows that she is still going to see her. Jades mums said it will only be 2 more years, I think that is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment