Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Kiwi Can

On Tuesday room 12 had their lesson with Kiwi Can. It was a fun lesson that had one meaning to it and it was integrity. Our topic today was honesty which was about telling the truth. The tutors we had were Miss Tuia and Mrs Mac. Mrs Mac was filling in for Mr Matt , kind of like a substitute.

The activities we had were Bang, Changes and G.K.Q. (general knowledge questions). Lastly we had a hot seat it was just questions we wanted to ask the tutors. I think its a good idea learning about honestly that way more students in room 12 can think before they want to tell a lie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,
    I am Alyssa from Parkview Parua school.
    This is really good work I really like it. Next time I think you could tell the viewers why you underlined some words in yellow. The title reminded me when I went to see some kiwis in a zoo. But the were all gone because people were cleaning their cage so we didn't get to see them.
    - Alyssa

    ReplyDelete