Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

How I Feel About Lockdown!

Since this is the second lockdown that New Zealand has been through, I'm not really that keen to be staying home. Although its boring one thing that is good about staying home is that we get to stop the spread of covid-19 throughout our community.

Staying home also gives me and my family time to retrace where we've been and to limit the contact between family members and the public. Maybe after this lockdown we will have a less amount of covid-19 cases than the start of it.

2 comments:

  1. hi kate I don't think you remember me but I'm Luisa we used to be besties I live in auckland now and I remember being besties with you and leasharnea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate you are right the good thing is staying home so you don't get sick. I enjoyed reading about how you feel about lockdown.
    You did great Kate.

    ReplyDelete