Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Hard Materials

Today was our third session with Mr Grundy. This was the day when our teacher tried to get us to trace our final design and cut it but unfortunately not all of us finished. We are making necklaces but in order to make them we had to fill out our pewter workbook.

Pewter is a type of material that is the colour silver. This is what we are using to make our necklaces out of. We have to have 4 people that would be chosen to have a necklace made for, you could also add yourself to one of the 4 people. For my final design I have decided to make a flower for my mum. 

It was my first time ever using a machine that could cut something out. My design that I cut out was a bit crooked with a few lines that were meant to be curves. It was fun this week learning how to use a machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment