Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Netball

As some people know, yesterday was netball interschools which basically means "competing against other schools". I was very excited and tried to get as much sleep as possible which was kind of hard because I couldn't go to sleep. The netball team for the Y7 and Y8's were - Leanah, Mary Ruth, Nataaliyah, Agueer, Madisyn, Kotipi, Konzay, Leaaepeni, Tristan and I.


I was happy to represent my school in netball even though we came 13th out of 20. I thought my team could've done better but I think it's because we didn't practise as much as other schools. 


The Schools We Played Were:
Glen Innes Red
St Pius
Sylvia Park Green
Pt England Black
Glen Brae 
And Panmure Bridge School

I was proud of my team, hopefully we could play together sometime in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment