Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Our trip to the museum!



 Yesterday we went to the museum to see the ANZAC display. It was really fun seeing it because I could answer the questions that I was thinking in my mind.


My favourite part was seeing the names on the wall of all the soldiers that died in Auckland.  My favourite part of the wall was seeing the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for others freedom.





 When we got there we got to see all the Grenades, guns, bullets, and letters from the soldiers. There was the phone that you can press the buttons and you would hear all the voices of the soldiers.



There was a beautiful stain glass window that had all the colours you could imagine, it was kind of mind blowing! That was my trip to the museum.







No comments:

Post a Comment